Do you often visit Home Depot? If the answer is yes, here is a good news for you.You got your receipt with a guest survey invitation, and then go to the website www.homedepot.com/survey and follow the instructions to take part in the survey within a few minutes. After you finish the survey, you will get a High-Value Gift Card.
Home Depot understands that not everyone loves to do surveys, so they are offering a hefty incentive if you participate. It’s a win-win situation.
The prize can vary, but most of the time they usually raffle away a $5,000 Home Depot gift card.
Note: To qualify for the survey, you need to have recently visited Home Depot and saved the receipt.
How to Enter the Home Depot Survey
- Visit www.Homedepot.com/survey. You can use a mobile device, laptop or desktop.
- Once you get to the customer survey page, you will need to choose a “Language.” After that, you will have to enter the zip code of your residence.
- Grab that official Home Depot receipt as it will include the login and password. When inputting the information, be sure to copy exactly what’s on the receipt. If there’s a space between the characters, then place a space at the appropriate places when entering the information. Also, be careful not to input “O” (the letter), and use “0” (the number).
- Just fill-up the needed information and answer a couple of questions as you go.
Most of the question are based on your shopping experience, like:
* Was the product satisfactory?
* Was there a long queue?
* Was the staff helpful?
Enter the survey to win a $5,000 Home Depot gift card now!
About Home Depot
The Home Depot, Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia .
It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.