TomTom navigation devices can help you navigate to the right direction regardless of the type of your vehicle. When you buy a new device, it may need a little preparation for you to get started. You need to register your TomTom device before using it. Read on to find out how to get started with your new TomTom navigation devices.
- Once the software gets installed successfully you have to register your device on their website.
- After this your procedure for getting ‘Get started kit’ will start.
- They will ask you that which model do you have, you can see list of all devices and select form them.
- After this, click the button of ‘download my TomTom’ or ‘Download my TomTom Home’.
- Your download process will start automatically. Save the file into your computer and then you can open it after the downloading gets completed.
- Complete the steps as you will be directed by them and then click the Finish button.
By registering your device, you can:
TomTom NV is a Dutch company that produces traffic, navigation and mapping products. TomTom also makes action cameras, GPS sport watches, fleet management systems, and location-based products. As of 2015 TomTom’s business has four business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics through which it sells and licences its technology and products. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, the company currently has 4,600 employees worldwide and sells products in over 50 countries. TomTom was originally named Palmtop Software, founded by Peter-Frans Pauwels, Pieter Geelen, Harold Goddijn and Corinne Vigreux. TomTom currently has 56 offices in 37 countries.